During the course of the project, innovative strategies for integrating digital technologies into logistics professions have emerged that are transferable across the EU.
The project results can be found here:
- IO1: A matrix of digital competences that shows concretely which competences are relevant and to be taught for future training in logistics professions.
- Result 1
- IO2: A model of a digital learning environment for training in logistics professions (a guide with instructions on how to implement it in teaching; legal and technical guidance, etc.).
- Result 2
- IO3: Learning units that link analogue processes in logistics with digital applications (basic module)
- Result 3
- IO4: Learning units that link analogue processes in logistics with digital applications (extension module)
- Result 4
- IO5: A training course for teaching digital competences
- Result 5
- IO6: Recommendations for a plan of action on digitisation in vocational education and training for actors in the logistics sector, vocational and higher education and politics and administration
- Result 6